Superior Role Play Forum
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 I want to become a walrus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PatarSniper
Regular


Posts: 260
Join date: 2013-08-07
Age: 18
Location: Washington

PostSubject: I want to become a walrus   Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:05 pm

I know most of you probably aren't going to read this, but next week I turn 18, and I want to become a walrus. I know there's a million people out there just like me, I promise you I'm different. On December 14th, I'm moving to Antarctica (home of the greatest walruses). I've already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need I will become the greatest walrus ever. Thanks for your support everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josh22920killer
Gold Member


Posts: 2620
Join date: 2013-07-18
Age: 19
Location: Washington State

PostSubject: Re: I want to become a walrus   Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:12 pm



+Support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zatic13
Trusted Administrator
Trusted Administrator


Posts: 8020
Join date: 2012-09-28
Age: 16
Location: Yamakon

PostSubject: Re: I want to become a walrus   Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:18 pm

What the Fuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axion
Gold Member


Posts: 1155
Join date: 2013-03-04
Age: 16

PostSubject: Re: I want to become a walrus   Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:43 pm

Get that copypasta out of here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AxionAtelier
josh22920killer
Gold Member


Posts: 2620
Join date: 2013-07-18
Age: 19
Location: Washington State

PostSubject: Re: I want to become a walrus   Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:33 pm

Axion wrote:
Get that copypasta out of here

lol walrus facepalm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Walrus
Regular


Posts: 157
Join date: 2013-01-04
Age: 17
Location: At teh snep bek stoor bi'en all teh YOLO heets

PostSubject: Re: I want to become a walrus   Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:43 pm

PatarSniper wrote:
I know most of you probably aren't going to read this, but next week I turn 18, and I want to become a walrus. I know there's a million people out there just like me, I promise you I'm different. On December 14th, I'm moving to Antarctica (home of the greatest walruses). I've already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need I will become the greatest walrus ever. Thanks for your support everyone.
become one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bilko101
Admin
Admin


Posts: 5000
Join date: 2013-03-25
Age: 15
Location: Aus

PostSubject: Re: I want to become a walrus   Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:37 pm

You cut off your arms but you just typed that? o.0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helios
Regular


Posts: 404
Join date: 2013-04-15
Age: 100
Location: Australia

PostSubject: Re: I want to become a walrus   Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:39 pm

Bilko101 wrote:
You cut off your arms but you just typed that? o.0

He used his penis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DerpyIsDerpy
Admin
Admin


Posts: 4383
Join date: 2013-02-14
Age: 15
Location: Somewhere In Narnia

PostSubject: Re: I want to become a walrus   Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:03 am

Helios wrote:
Bilko101 wrote:
You cut off your arms but you just typed that? o.0

He used his penis.

Tongue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helios
Regular


Posts: 404
Join date: 2013-04-15
Age: 100
Location: Australia

PostSubject: Re: I want to become a walrus   Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:15 am

DerpyIsDerpy wrote:
Helios wrote:
Bilko101 wrote:
You cut off your arms but you just typed that? o.0

He used his penis.

Tongue.

Both, he used is penis for the keys and his tongue for the mouse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatarSniper
Regular


Posts: 260
Join date: 2013-08-07
Age: 18
Location: Washington

PostSubject: Re: I want to become a walrus   Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:16 am

Helios wrote:
DerpyIsDerpy wrote:
Helios wrote:
Bilko101 wrote:
You cut off your arms but you just typed that? o.0

He used his penis.

Tongue.

Both, he used is penis for the keys and his tongue for the mouse.

I used my ingrown Walrus teeth, I cut slits in my penis so the shape would be perfected. My tongue is undergoing some work as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bilko101
Admin
Admin


Posts: 5000
Join date: 2013-03-25
Age: 15
Location: Aus

PostSubject: Re: I want to become a walrus   Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:19 am

PatarSniper wrote:
Helios wrote:
DerpyIsDerpy wrote:
Helios wrote:
Bilko101 wrote:
You cut off your arms but you just typed that? o.0

He used his penis.

Tongue.

Both, he used is penis for the keys and his tongue for the mouse.

I used my ingrown Walrus teeth, I cut slits in my penis so the shape would be perfected. My tongue is undergoing some work as well.
So you cut slits in your teeth with no arms?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helios
Regular


Posts: 404
Join date: 2013-04-15
Age: 100
Location: Australia

PostSubject: Re: I want to become a walrus   Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:24 am

Bilko101 wrote:
PatarSniper wrote:
Helios wrote:
DerpyIsDerpy wrote:
Helios wrote:
Bilko101 wrote:
You cut off your arms but you just typed that? o.0

He used his penis.

Tongue.

Both, he used is penis for the keys and his tongue for the mouse.

I used my ingrown Walrus teeth, I cut slits in my penis so the shape would be perfected. My tongue is undergoing some work as well.
So you cut slits in your teeth with no arms?

He said he used his "ingrown walrus teeth" to cut it bilko.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bilko101
Admin
Admin


Posts: 5000
Join date: 2013-03-25
Age: 15
Location: Aus

PostSubject: Re: I want to become a walrus   Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:25 am

Helios wrote:
Bilko101 wrote:
PatarSniper wrote:
Helios wrote:
DerpyIsDerpy wrote:
Helios wrote:
Bilko101 wrote:
You cut off your arms but you just typed that? o.0

He used his penis.

Tongue.

Both, he used is penis for the keys and his tongue for the mouse.

I used my ingrown Walrus teeth, I cut slits in my penis so the shape would be perfected. My tongue is undergoing some work as well.
So you cut slits in your teeth with no arms?

He said he used his "ingrown walrus teeth" to cut it bilko.
He said he used them to cut off his arms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helios
Regular


Posts: 404
Join date: 2013-04-15
Age: 100
Location: Australia

PostSubject: Re: I want to become a walrus   Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:29 am

Bilko101 wrote:
Helios wrote:
Bilko101 wrote:
PatarSniper wrote:
Helios wrote:
DerpyIsDerpy wrote:
Helios wrote:
Bilko101 wrote:
You cut off your arms but you just typed that? o.0

He used his penis.

Tongue.

Both, he used is penis for the keys and his tongue for the mouse.

I used my ingrown Walrus teeth, I cut slits in my penis so the shape would be perfected. My tongue is undergoing some work as well.
So you cut slits in your teeth with no arms?

He said he used his "ingrown walrus teeth" to cut it bilko.
He said he used them to cut off his arms

Holy


Fuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 

I want to become a walrus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

 Similar topics

-
» WearZManySkins Characters
» HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOR!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperiorRP ::  :: -